Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Something so little hurts.

I have been trying to sort out my feelings and thoughts concerning the last few days. Will post them on another day. Today I went up to the 911 dispatch center. Terry and I had talked about having some one that could be called and if necessary watch Sally till some one from paws4people got here to take her. One of my Chiefs and I were stationed together in 1993. One of the few people that I remember here. Anyway I went to the center to have Chief's information put into the computer system. The people I talked to made me really uncomfortable. They all acted like they knew me and I have no idea who any of them were. After giving the information Sally and went to leave. Two of the women we were talking to came outside and called out "Doc". Being the only one there I turned. They both walked up and continued to talk to me as if we had known each other for a long time. One of them told me my ex wife had talked to her about a possible class for responders in case they encounter a service animal. My brother had mentioned this before too. What really freaked me out was the 2 ladies walked out and came up right next to me. Sally stepped in where she should have but the anxiety shot through the roof anyway. My back and shoulders are still locked up. I wish I knew why!!!!!!! I really wish I knew why this freaked me out so much??????? I am going to go for now. Need to take a bath or find something else to get my shoulders and back to release.