Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

A better week

Hello all. This week has been a better week. Went into work and although the anxiety was still there I was back in a position to be able to manage most of it. A couple of days my back ended up cramping up again, but hot showers and some motrin were able to get it to loosen up.
On my trip to Ft. Stewart Terry and I had talked about the first week in April when Sally will be spending time here with me, in Hubert. Terry asked about the chance that maybe my daughters might like to meet Sally. That is going to happen. My brother Neil and Dad are going to be here, and with Terry and Allsion, they are going to take Sally to meet the girls. From what Meil told me the girls are looking forward to meeting Sally. Right now I am looking forward to next week. I get to spend part of Monday and Teusday with Sally while Terry and Allison are here at Lejeune talking with the Wounded Warrior Battalion. A lot of people here want to meet her. Right now I am glad that she will be coming back the following week. There won't be enough time to introduce her to all the people down here that want to meet her. Everyone is especially interested in the "Pay Attention", and "Alert" commands. I am hoping it will be a good couple days with her down here.